- An all new “top down” locking mechanism for the adjustable hosel device that allows not only faster changing of the lie and face angle specs, but allows for a weight bore to be located at the bottom of the device for custom swingweight (MOI) assembly purposes.
- Allows changing the lie from 56* to 60* and face angle from 2* open to 2.5* closed, when the 939AHT is traditionally soled in the address position.
- Alternately, when the 939AHT is held in a 0* square face position at address, the lie can be changed from 56* to 60* and the loft changed from 9* to 13*.
- Single rear weight screw can be altered from 2.5g to 16g to slightly customize launch angle, or to achieve final swingweight (MOI).
- Available in RH in 9.5* and 11* loft, as per when the 939AHT is soled in the address position.
- Do not forget to order a weight screw to go with each 939AHT. Weight screws available in 2.5, 6.5, 9, 13 and 16 gram weights.
- The 919THI Drivers are now designed with a unique, pure titanium bendable hosel to allow you to fit ANY golfer for lie and face angle.
- The 919THI Drivers are manufactured using all new, plasma welding tooling dies for 2014 to ensure the highest level of head to head consistency and durability.
- The combination of variable thickness face with >5,000 g/cm2 MOI delivers the best off-center hit performance in the game – just hit the 919THI Driver and you won’t believe the performance.
- GRT reduced roll radius ensures a more consistent launch angle and spin rate for all shots, whether high, center or lower face hit.
- Available in RH in black metallic finish in 9*, 11*, 13*, 15.5*, 10.5* Draw Bias Plus and new 11* Offset. LH in black in 11*, 13.5*. Matte white non-glare finish versions available in RH only in 9*, 11*, 13* lofts.
919F/D Fairway Drivers
- Designed for the golfer who needs more control off the tee or wishes a much smaller size driver head.
- Thin, variable thickness, high strength steel face for high 0.830 COR for maximum distance.
- Bendable hosel for a wide range of fitting options for lie and face angle, +/-4* from spec.
- Can also be played off the fairway by more skilled players who want every bit of second shot distance on long holes.
- Available in RH in 11* and 14* lofts, cosmetically designed to complement the appearance of the 919THI Drivers.
929HS Fairway Woods
- 304 Stainless Steel Hosel is separately welded to the body to enable ease in bending for a wide range of custom lie and face angle bending (+/-4*).
- 31mm Shallow Face Height is ideal for golfers who play off firm, short grass fairways orfor golfers who need more confidence getting the ball well up to fly.
- HS 350 High Strength Steel Thin Face allows for a high COR for increased ball speed and superb off center hit performance.
- Reduced Face-to-Back Sole Width reduces the sole to ground contact for more consistent contact with the ball, even from the rough.
- Available in RH in #2 (12°), #3 (14°), #4 (16.5°), #5 (18°), and #7 (21.5°), in Left hand #3 (15°), #5 (18.5°)
925HL Fairway woods
- 925HL is Designed to Reduce a Slice or Fade through its semi-offset hosel and closed face angle. The semi-offset hosel is slight and is pleasing to look at in the playing position.
- Investment Cast from 431 Stainless to Allow Bending for +/-2* Lie and Face Angle Changes – requires woodhead bending machine or ask TWGT to perform the lie and face angle custom specs when you order.
- Variable Thickness Face Design offers an increase in off-center distance and impact feel
- Each 925HL Fairway Woodhead has 2 Weight Bores to expand your fitting options to achieve normal swingweight ranges over a wider variety of different shaft weights and lengths.
- 925HL Woods Can be Used as Long Iron Replacement Clubs – some golfers have more confidence with a fairway wood over a hybrid. 925HL becomes an option to replace low loft irons because the designs include a 7 and 9 wood (3 and 4 iron replacements).
- 925HL Fairway Woodheads are Available in RH and LH – RH in #3, 4, 5, 7 and 9. LH in #3, 5, and 7.
949MC Fairway woods
- New CNC Precision Engraved Scorelines replaces the former laser etched lines to channel moisture away from the face at impact from wet grass and rough for more penetrating ball flight.
- 2nd Weight Bore on the Sole to allow clubmakers to use a wider range of lengths and shaft weights to achieve more swingweight (MOI) fitting options for golfers.
- Forged, High Strength Steel Cup Face for high COR delivers the highest possible 1.49 smash factor – never thought possible from a fairway wood.
- Semi-Shallow 32mm Face Height combines with the high COR face design to offer a superb high performance design with the confidence to easily hit the ball high and far.
- Tapered Crown Wall Thickness Design gradually increases the wall thickness at the rear of the head to create a more rear CG position for slightly higher launch angle.
- Available in RH in lofts of 14 (#3), 16.5 (#4), 18 (#5) and 21.5 (#7).
775HS Hybrid Irons
- Thin, High COR, High Strength HS350 Steel Alloy Face offers higher ball speed for more distance in a hybrid head design. Few companies can offer a high COR design in a hybrid.
- Unique 304 Stainless Steel Hosel allows for much greater ease in bending lie and face angle to broaden custom fitting options (±4°).
- Split Level, Narrowed Sole Width to reduce sole to turf contact for more solid shotmaking from fairway or rough conditions.
- 775HS Face Progression is in between that of an Iron and Fairway Wood to enable golfers to play the 775HS with the same ball position and swing motion as an iron of the same loft.
- Available in RH in #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, LH in #3.
- Increased weight at the rear sole to offer a lower and more rear located CG for a higher launch angle and trajectory for soft landing on the greens.
- Similar offset appearance as a conventional Iron to blend in smoothly with the address position look of normal irons.
- More rounded leading edge with split level sole to allow golfers more versatility from the rough or when hitting more down on the shot to known the ball down.
- Twin weight bores to allow assembly to a wide variety of swingweights (MOI) with different shaft weights and lengths.
- 0.335” bore diameter to match with any of TWGT’s S2S Black, Red or White Hybrid shaft designs.
- High 0.830 COR face design offers the most distance for all golfers.
- CNC Machined Variable Thickness Face delivers superb off-center hit forgiveness.
- Head body material is 1020C carbon steel to allow clubmakers to perform a wide range in loft and lie bending – previously all high COR thin face designs had to be mounted in a 17-4 stainless body, which limited loft and lie fitting options.
- Conventional Head Size and Shape means a wider range of golfers will like the 771CSI design.
- Fully Radiused Sole Design with Rounded Leading Edge offers golfers the best playability from all types of grass as well as from the rough.
- Available in RH & LH in #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, (AW RH only) in bright satin NiCr electroplated finish
575 MMC Forged Irons
- TWGT Designed the First Forged Iron Created by CNC Machining – the new 575MMC machined muscle cavity irons take the precision of a CNC Machined forged iron to a higher level.
- Mixed Muscleback and Cavity Back Forged Design created for better players who prefer a more compact profile
- Cavity Back in the Long and Mid Irons for moderate off-center hie forgiveness with blade muscleback design in the short irons.
- Progressive Weight Design extends throughout the full set – the CNC Machined cavity on the #3 to 7 irons gradually moves weight from a low to mid cavity level. The CNC Machined muscleback progresses the back weight from mid to higher.
- The 575MMC #8-Wedges are First CNC Machined Muscleback Irons ever created in the industry for precision in CG and weight distribution.
- All New CNC Machining Pattern Technology results in a beautiful milled surface texture. 575MMC available in RH in cavity back #3 – #7 with muscleback #8 – Wedges.